Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
WONT PLAY IN MAC PRO
The recording is excellent, but I found the performance somewhat rushed in spots.
Superb recording and wonderful tape transfer. Enjoy!
Very well transferred to digital. Very wide dynamic range! This is the best performance of Peer Gynt.
Title: Edvard Grieg Peer Gynt
Artist(s): Oiven Fjeldstad Conducting The London Symphony Orchestra
Recording Info: Transferred from a 15ips tape Dolby encoded
Recorded by Decca
Date of Recording: 17-19 Feb 1958
Engineers: Cyril Windebank & Alan Reeve Producer: Christopher Raeburn
Kingsway Hall, London
1. Prelude, Op. 23 No. 1 6:15
2. Morning Mood, Op, 23 No. 13 4:35
3. The Death Of Ase, Op. 23 No. 12 4:30
4. Anitra's Dance, Op. 23 No. 16 3:30
5. In The Hall Of The Mountain King, Op. 23 No. 7 2:35
6. Ingrid's Abduction And Lament, Op. 23 No. 4 4:00
7. Arab Dance, Op. 23 No. 15 4:35
8. Peer Gynt's Homecoming, Op. 23 No. 19 2:40
9. Solvejg's Song, Op. 23 No. 11 5:45
10. Dance Of The Mountain King's Daughter, Op. 23 No. 8 1:45
Note for the DSD files: DSD has limited editing capabilities. To keep it pure DSD with no PCM used, We had to allow some blemishes to remain from the original tape source that would be normally edited out in a PCM release.