The base-level version available for delivery now is the PURE. Its philosophy is to keep the signal path as "pure" as absolutely possible with almost fanatical attention paid to minimizing phase shift and maximizing channel tracking accuracy. These are hallmark design traits of all of Merrill's electronics. The PURE is a preamp that is maximum performance, plug-and-play unit (except for setting tape speed and NAB/IEC EQ) retails for $9,000.00
The middle-level preamplifier is the MASTER, it retails for $15,000.00. The audio circuitry is similar, but this version adds more flexibility and adjustability for users who want more features. Included will be a touch screen display, VU meters, and some level of HF "tone controls" as requested by mastering engineers.
The top of the Tape Head Preamplifier product Line is the "PRO" retailing for $22,000.00. In addition to the features of the other models, it will have highly sophisticated Equalization.
Plus accommodating 3 inputs
More info will be available in the upcoming weeks
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE (Please Contact us for any Restrictions)
• EQ available.
• 3.75 IPS NAB
• 7.5 IPS NAB
• 7.5 IPS IEC
• 15 IPS NAB
• 15 IPS IEC
• 30 IPS IEC2
• S/N: better than 110dB
• Gain: 71dB, with -6dB cut. Lower gains can be factory configured
• Input: Balanced
• Output: Balanced
• Output Impedance: 50 ohms
• Maximum output voltage: 24 Volts (+/- 12 Volts)
• External power supply Standard
• Dual Mono design
• Remote Control
• Display: Dot-Matrix; configurable for brightness, delayed dim or off.
• Saved last used settings
• Footers: Isoacoustics GAIA III
• Dual Mono PURE Tape Head Preamp
• 430mm (17”) x 400mm (16”) x 85mm (3.4”) without footers
• 430mm (17”) x 400mm (16”) x 125mm (4.9”) with footers
• External Kratos II Power Supply
• 153mm (6”) x 88mm (3.5) x 310mm ( 12.2” )