The state-of-the-art CD-Rs used in HDTT's premium HQCD CD releases are now available to our customers to record their own CDs.
HQCD, or High Quality Compact Disc, is a state-of-the-art disc made from special materials and dyes, ensuring the best possible data transfer rates during the data burning process. Designed and painstakingly manufactured in Japan by world-renowned CD manufacturer Start Labs/Taiyo Yuden, HQCD media discs repeatedly yield the best sound quality possible from digital transfers because of their low BLER (Block Error) rates and lowest possible jitter rates. Each and every HQCD disc is tested at the factory for absolute roundness and flatness in order to ensure a CD-R that will give you a virtually perfect digital copy, and is shipped with a special protective layer that protects the recording surface from scratches, dust, and ultraviolet light during shipping and storage.
HQCD Blanks are best recorded with a high quality burner like the Plextor Premium CD burner at the slowest possible speed. If you don't have access to a high quality CD burner, we suggest that you acquire the pre-burned HQCD title from us, as we use a proprietary 1X burner custom matched to the HQCD surface characteristics. No matter what burner, you do use, however, you will hear a marked improvement in your recorded CD's with HQCD blanks
Contact us for Quantity Pricing
HQCD CD-R features and specifications:
- Extremely low jitter and BLER (Block Error) rates - possibly the best of any CD-R available
- Optimized for low speed burning
- 300+ year life expectancy
- Special protective sheet on the recording surface keeps it pristine until you're ready to record!
- Printable InkJet-ready silver top surface
- Each CD-R is supplied shrink wrapped and with jewel case.
- 80 minutes recording time