Standard Shipping is Free ! (international restrictions may apply) please contact us.
Initially introduced in 1959, the Cornwall speaker was designed to serve as a larger, full-range alternative to the Heresy when used as a center channel speaker between two widely spaced Klipschorns. When it was discontinued in 1990, there was an outcry from consumers resulting in a letter-writing campaign and even a petition to bring back this storied loudspeaker.
This famed speaker, now dubbed the Cornwall III, is back and better than ever. A three-way design using horn-loaded compression drivers for the midrange and treble and a direct-radiating 15-inch woofer for the low frequencies, the Cornwall delivers the full-range bass response of the Klipschorn® with sensitivity and output approaching the fully horn-loaded models. The Cornwall III now includes a riser-base, which was optional in previous versions.
Click here for Klipsch's Heritage Series Owner's Manual.
- Frequency Response: 34Hz - 20 kHz 3db
- Sensitivity: 102 db @ 1watt/1meter
- Power Handling: 100w max continuous (400 w peak)
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 119db
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Tweeter: K-107-TI 1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- High Frequency Horn: K-79-T Tractrix
- Midrange: K-53-TI 1.75" (4.45cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Mid-Frequency Horn: Exponential Horn
- Woofer: K-33-E 15" (38.1cm) Fiber composite cone
- Crossover Frequency: HF - 5000Hz & LF - 800Hz
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass reflex via front slot ports
- Dimensions: 35.75" H (90.81cm) x 25.31" W (64.29cm) x 15.5" D (39.37cm)]
- Weight: 98 lbs
- Finishes: Walnut Lacquer, Cherry Lacquer, Black Lacquer
- Built From: 2006
Please Note: Klipsch Heritage Series products are built to order, handmade in the US at our Hope, Ark. manufacturing facility.