FREE SHIPPING in the USA Contact us for International Shipping Charges
As soon as the original nano iDSD appeared on the market in 2014, it changed the game for portable DACs:
• It was one of the first battery-powered DAC compatible with iPhone/Android
• It offered full high-resolution audio playback
• It supported DXD and DSD formats
• It offered a high-power headphone output
• It was very competitively priced.
Gathering rave reviews, it soon became one of the best-selling small, portable DACs worldwide and picked up numerous accolades including an EISA award.
It’s a hard act to follow but iFi’s new nano iDSD Black Label, which introduces the next generation of Black Label products, kicks off with a bang.
What makes the nano iDSD Black Label special?
Outputting 10 times more power than a laptop or phone and with a built-in iEMatch, the nano iDSD Black Label can drive any set of headphones or in-ear monitors (IEMs).
Small, lightweight and battery powered, the nano iDSD Black Label can go everywhere you go and it won’t drain your phone’s battery.
It’s Master Quality Authenticated
MQA technology makes hi-res audio streaming a reality and delivers studio master quality audio to your headphones.
(*contact your dealer for information)
It’s High-Resolution Certified
The nano iDSD Black Label is one of the most high-resolution DACs on the market. It supports PCM up to 32/384 kHz and DSD up to 256 times the sample rate of a CD. It is also certified as ‘High-Res Audio’ by the Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA) and Japan Audio Society (JAS).
It’s the only portable DAC that lets you choose between the “Listen” (minimum phase Bezier Filter) and “Measure” (linear phase Transient Aligned Filter) options.
The nano iDSD Black Label includes iEMatch to let you choose how much power to apply to your headphones, so it matches sensitive IEMs as well as larger headphones.
What's new with iDSD nano Black Label?
1. The integrated iPurifier adds noise isolation for USB Input.
2. The new OTG ‘A-Type’ USB input links seamlessly with iPhone/smartphones and tablets.
3. The analogue stage features dual-mono design and a dedicated fixed level line out.
4. S-Balanced wiring system for the headphone outputs. This gives the full benefit of balanced outputs when used with headphones/IEMs fitted with balanced wiring with low noise and distortion. Even cuts crosstalk in half for unbalanced headphones.
For more info: