Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Very mechanical, old-fashioned style and manner of harpsichord playing. Plus fairly undistinguished up-close sound. Consequently, I cannot recommend this.
Really a beautiful and well balanced album....very clear sonically
Title: Art of the Harpsichord
Artist(s): Elizabeth Boggs, harpsichord
Recording Info: Producer & Engineer: Bob Sellman
Artists & Repertoire Coordinator: William Marsh
Transferred from the 15ips 2 track master
Released with the Cooperation and Permission of DTR Recordings
1. Les Moissonneurs 2:12
2. Le Bariicades misterieuses 4:21
3. Soeur Monique 3:30
4. Les Ondes 3:02
5. Le Tic-Toc-Choc, ous Les Maillotins 2:30
6. Chaconne in F Major (Chambonnières) 3:59
7. La Dauphone (Rameau) 2:57
8. My Lady Cary’s Dompe (Anonymous) 2:05
9. Pavana Lachrymae (Dowland; Byrd) 5:04
10. Hornepype (Aston) 2:05
11. The Harmonious blacksmith (Handel) 2:31
(from Suite In E Major)